1. It all starts with a Property Landscape Plan tailored to your property conditions and needs. We follow up with property walks to continually address recommendations to improve your landscape. Annually, we develop a Landscape Plan that fits with your landscape budget, property appearance and improvement expectations.
2. We follow sound horticultural practices and provide consistent landscape maintenance to address each property’s uniqueness: from soil conditions and foot traffic patterns to turf type, drainage and topography. With each property visit, our objective is to do more than just maintain your property. We’re dedicated to improving your property—in appearance and value.
3. Our experienced team is highly trained, licensed and available 24/7 to handle any and every landscape need. And, with incentives based on quality of service and customer retention, they’re incredibly motivated too.
4. Unlike slow-to-react national companies, Emerald makes decisions fast and gets to work even faster.
• Commercial properties
• Office Parks
• Industrial / office buildings
• Shopping Malls
• Retirement homes / hotels / hospitals
• Municipalities / parks / community centers
• Comprehensive maintenance programs
• Enhancement / retrofit projects from “property trouble spots” to entire landscape
• Design, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems including; trouble shooting, wire tracing, main line breaks, back flow devices and water audits.
• Turf management including; sodding, seeding, fertilization, broadleaf weed control, aeration, removal of thatch and overall turf renovation.
• Arbor care
• Water management / conservation
• Seasonal color design, rotation and plantings
• Property clean ups for new customers
• Disease, pest and insect control, as required by licensed personnel
• Landscape design
• Green Initiatives
• 24 hour emergency service
• Consultation and budgeting services